The Convergent Future: Industries-wide Disruption through Flexible Hybrid Electronics
FLEX Southeast Asia 2017
25-26 October 2017
Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre | Concourse (Level 3) | Singapore
Held concurrently with the Advanced Semiconductor Technology Conference (ASTC)
Flexible and printed plastic electronics is fast becoming mainstream with a predicted market value of more than USD40 billion by 2020 representing a CAGR >33% (2014-2020). FLEX Southeast Asia 2017 conference presents a fascinating view of the convergence of semiconductor and organic electronics manufacturing and applications. With the rise of "Internet of Things" (IoT) devices and systems, plastic electronics promise to allow the efficient integration of smart systems and pervades industry-wide applications at low cost.
The conference will provide a vital and informative forum for the full scope of organic electronics opportunities and technologies in the application space of a wide variety of industries. This is a unique opportunity to explore the business opportunities offered by convergent integration of plastic and traditional electronics, enter into strategic partnerships and develop the products of the future. The traditional electronics supply chain is experienced in complex integration and provides a key vehicle for the industrialization and wide commercialization of plastic, flexible and organic electronics.
The conference will also feature sponsoring companies table tops display of the latest innovations and development in this emerging sector.
Topics covered in the 2 days conference includes:
1. Market for Hybrid Printed Electronics for Commercial Applications
2. Growth of New Printed Intelligence Driven Industry and Products
3. Flexible and Stretchable Hybrid Electronics Manufacturing Ecosystem
4. Technology Inflections in Display Industry
5. Market Trend and Size of Display Technology
6. When Flexible Electronics Reach Critical Mass
7. Printed Hybrid Sensors for Health Monitoring
8. Flexible Organic Electronics : From Lab to Fab to the Next Wave of Products
9. Flexible Electrophoretic Display
10. Hydration Sensor Patch for Human Performance Monitoring
11. RFID Technology in Hybrid Electronics
12. Development of “Thin Flexible Battery” and Process for Manufacturing
13. Flexible Energy Storage Technology
14. New Silicon Frontiers : Physically Flexible SOC
15. Additive Manufacturing Technology for Flexible Hybrid Electronics
16. Screen Precision Printing Enabling Flexible Hybrid Electronics
17. Bridging the Interconnect Gap in Flexible Hybrid Electronics
18. Advanced Nano Copper Based Manufacturing
19. Roll-to-Roll Technologies for printing of printed electronics
20. Advances in Adhesives and Conductors for FHE Applications
21. Accurate Testing of Flexible Hybrid Electronics
22. Metrology Tools For FHE
Click HERE for Call for Paper Submission [Cut-off : 15 August 2017]
Click HERE for conference agenda
Click HERE for Sales Flyer
Click HERE for Table-Top Exhibit Floorplan
Click HERE for Prelim Schedule at a Glance
Click HERE for Exhibitors' Profile [to be updated at later date]
[will be available 2 weeks after the conference]
A small-scale exhibition will be held concurrent with the conference sessions. Please see the Exhibition page for information on exhibiting.
The event is supported through corporate sponsorship. Be recognised as part of the key players to this event that bridge the industry, leading the congregation pf leaders and technologiests to drive the microelectronics development to enable our future, Please see Event Sponsorship or contact email@example.com for more details.
Who should Attend
- High level professionals specializing in the advanced and emerging application
- Research & Development specialists in flexible hybrid electronic and advanced material
- Business development and Marketing specialists
|Singapore Citizen/Permanent Resident*||SGD 550||SGD 680|
|Foreigner||SGD 650||SGD 800|
|Student (with valid student pass)||SGD 300|
Institutions will be enjoying a preferred rate, please contact SEMI SEA office for more information +65 6339.6361 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Assistance Scheme Available:
(1)Singapore citizen and Permanet Resident will enjoy an subsidized rate of ~20%. The conference is supported by Workforce Singapore (WSG) as part of workforce development program.
(2) For Malaysia-registered companies: Conference fee is 100% Human Resource Development Fund (HRDF) claimable. Terms and condition apply, please contact SEMI SEA office for more details.
REGISTER BY AUGUST 31, 2017 TO ENJOY 10% EARLY BIRD RATE DISCOUNT!
Returning delegates of FLEX SEA 2016 and Referral Program (3 pax and above) get 20% DISCOUNT!
** For more details, please call SEMI SEA office at +65.6339.6361 or email email@example.com , BE the Ambassador in the Referral Program and win fabulous prize!
|Organiser: Co-organiser:||Supported by:|
Sponsors for 2016: