Transforming the Industry through Innovative Solutions and Collaboration
At the International Trade Partners Conference — ITPC 2010 — industry leaders from all over the globe convene to discuss and collaborate on global manufacturing, technology and trade issues for the semiconductor and adjacent industries. The conference offers keynote presentations and executive panels on the industry’s most critical issues.
ITPC is one of the few industry conferences with an audience as influential as the presenters. Many of the people you meet at ITPC are the powerhouses in the industry… they are the motivating force behind the changes coming in the next ten years.
ITPC 2010 Sponsors—
Conference Keynote Speaker
- Keynote: Technology Innovation and Future Society
- Innovative Solution of Semiconductor Device Manager
- Collaboration for Advance of Memory Technology
- Collaboration in a High Stakes Game
- Moore with Less: Collaboration in An Era of Efficient Innovation
- Semiconductor Innovation for China's Electronic Industry
- Latest Progress of Nitride-based LEDs and Laser Diodes
- Thriving on Heterogeneous Integration
- A Preview of the Next Decade
Pan-Asian Economics Panel
Moderator: Richard Hill—Novellus Systems
Adjacent Markets Panel
Moderator: Pat Lamey—Applied Materials
Semiconductor Technology Panel
Moderator: Masao Fukuma—Semiconductor Industry Research Institute Japan
Since 1984, ITPC has earned a stellar reputation for bringing together industry leaders to learn, network, and collaborate on compelling issues that face the industry. Executives who attend ITPC meet high-level executives from all over the world.
Who Should Attend
Decision making, high-level executives in the semiconductor equipment, materials and device communities, and related industries
Please call designated SEMI Staff in your region if you have any questions about the conference.