|Home||Register||Call for Paper||Conference Agenda||Schedule at a Glance||Official Hotels|
Advancing in MEMS and Sensors Manufacturability - Sensing & Connecting Technology Trends
25-26 October 2017
Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre | Meeting Room 324-325 (Level 3) | Singapore
Held concurrently with FLEX Southeast Asia
This conference set the focus on MEMS technologies and advancement that lead countless opportunities and growth in the pillars - World of IoT, Smart Manufacturing, Smart MedTech and Smart Automotive.
Learn how the evolvement of semiconductor technology is playing an ascending role in exploring solutions to elevate microelectronics manufacturing expertise and supply chain.
Topics focusing on disruptive technologies in the emerging markets will be addressed in the conference.
Renowned international speakers will share their insights on the business and technology challenges in these aspects and how the technologies are dynamically development to meet this future need.
The conference also features latest innovative solutions through exhibit booth display.
Day 1: What's with IoT? - Consumer and Industrial
This session emphasizes the current and emerging technologies in setting trends in consumer and industrial IoT –Smart Connectivity, Smart Manufacturing.
1. Market trends and total business potential for MEMs and Sensors in the markets of
- Consumer IoT
- Industrial IoT
- Emerging Application
2. Emerging Application serving IoT – Semiconductor + Photonics and Automotive + Semiconductor
3. Challenges from EDA's perspective in advanced MEMS & sensors into various application
4. Security embedded design in MEMS/ Fast big data
5. IIoT - Edge Computing/Predictive modeling
Day 2: Getting into Relevance – Enabling through semiconductor advancement in the systematic approach
The strategy and approach in semiconductor development gearing to actualize technology fulfillment in advanced applications.
1. Supply chain challenges – Collaboration models
2. MEMS Fab – Manufacturing Challenges & recommendation – IDM’s perspectives
3. Solutions enabling manufacturing of MEMS – Front end OEM
4. Characterization & Solutions enabling advanced packaging & test for MEMS – backend
5. Emerging packaging techniques – Fanout WLP/PLP
|Call for Paper Submission Deadline: 31 August 2017 (CLOSED)||Conference Agenda||Sales Flyer|
|Table-top Exhibit Floorplan||Schedule at a Glance||Exhibitors' Profile|
A small-scale exhibition will be held concurrent with the conference sessions. Please see the Exhibition page for information on exhibiting.
The event is supported through corporate sponsorship. Be recognised as part of the key players to this event that bridge the industry, leading the congregation of leaders andtechnologists to drive the microelectronics development to enable our future, Please see Event Sponsorship or contact email@example.com for more details.
Who should Attend
- High level professionals specializing in the advanced and emerging application
- Research & Development specialists in MEMS, advanced packaging and test
- Business development and Marketing specialists
|Singapore Citizen/Permanent Resident*||SGD 550||SGD 680|
|Foreigner||SGD 650||SGD 800|
|Student (with valid student pass)||SGD 300|
Institutions will be enjoying a preferred rate, please contact SEMI SEA office for more information +65 6339.6361 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Assistance Scheme Available:
(1) Singapore citizen and Permanet Resident will enjoy an subsidized rate of ~20%. The conference is supported by Workforce Singapore (WSG) as part of workforce development program.
(2) For Malaysia-registered companies: Conference fee is 100% Human Resource Development Fund (HRDF) claimable. Terms and condition apply, please contact SEMI SEA office for more details.
REGISTER BY OCTOBER 16, 2017 TO ENJOY 10% EARLY BIRD RATE DISCOUNT!
Returning delegates of ASTC 2016 and Referral Program (3 pax and above) get 20% DISCOUNT!
** For more details, please call SEMI SEA office at +65.6339.6361 or email email@example.com , BE the Ambassador in the Referral Program and win fabulous prize!
Sponsors for 2017