Mission: To enhance members’ opportunities to succeed in developing flexible electronics products and technologies by:
- Advocating for the flexible electronics industry;
- Promoting collaboration within industry, academia and government to identify and resolve critical technical challenges;
- Managing technical programs for advancing flexible electronics from R&D to commercialization;
- Delivering information on applications, markets, and technologies;
- Creating networking and information exchange opportunities.
FlexTech has a strong history in successful public/private technology development. In conjunction with our government partners, we fund technical projects and demonstrators, while facilitating communication in emerging technology areas. See a full list of FlexTech projects at R&D Program.
FlexTech has leveraged its time-tested intellectual property and invention ownership policies into several other organizations, including the Nano-Bio Manufacturing Consortium (NBMC), and NextFlex, America's Flexible Hybrid Electronics Manufacturing Institute, part of the Manufacturing USA network of Institutes. For more information visit nbmc.org and nextflex.us.