To enhance members’ opportunities to succeed in developing flexible electronics products and technologies by:
- Promote pre-competitive collaboration with emphasis on manufacturing process cost, efficiency and yield improvements
- Research, develop and promote international standards that enable industry productivity improvement, including, enabling efficient and effective interoperability and accelerated development and deployment of test solutions
- Define and measure benchmark criteria for quantifyng end-user process efficiency and effectiveness, and identify opportunities to improve that efficiency via collaborative efforts.
- Act as a representative and an advocate for the members, with a focus on fostering a better understanding of their strategic value to the semiconductor industry
- Promoting collaboration within industry, academia and government to identify and resolve critical technical challenges;
- Managing technical programs for advancing flexible electronics from R&D to commercialization;
- Delivering information on applications, markets, and technologies;
- Creating networking and information exchange opportunities.