North America Standards Fall 2008 Meetings
The NA Standards Fall 2008 meetings will take place October through November at SEMI Headquarters in San Jose, California. This meeting set will host 10 committees and over 60 task forces engaged in various standardization activities including:
- Factory Automation Hardware and Software
- Environmental, Health, and Safety Guidelines
- Anti-Counterfeiting (Preventing/Detecting Semiconductor Counterfeit Products)
Most task force and committee meetings will be held at SEMI Headquarters.
3081 Zanker Road
San Jose, California 95134
To plan your stay and/or research other nearby hotels, please click on the Travel link above.
(1) Due to meeting space limitations, the Metrics and Information & Control Committees will be meeting at the Sheraton-San Jose Hotel located just 1.04 miles (or 1.67 km) from SEMI Headquarters.
Sheraton-San Jose Hotel
1801 Barber Lane
Milpitas, California 95035
(2) The North America PV committee meeting was held during Solar Power International in San Diego, California
PV Analytical Test Methods Task Force Meeting
10:30 AM – 12:00 NOON
North America Photovoltaic Committee Meeting
1:00 – 5:00 PM
Wednesday – October 15, 2008
Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Downtown Hotel
(3) The North America Compound Semiconductor committee meeting was held in conjunction with the 2008 IEEE Compound Semiconductor IC Symposium (CSICS) in Monterey, California.
North America Compound Semiconductor Committee Meeting
Monday - October 13, 2008
8:30 – 10:30 PM PDT
2008 IEEE Compound Semiconductor IC Symposium (CSICS)
Portola Plaza Hotel, Monterey, CA
DeAnza II Room