SEMICON Europa Focused on Needs
Focused on the real needs!
6-8 October 2009, Messe Dresden, Germany
Brussels, Belgium – 10 July 2009 – S SEMICON Europa has always been the place where industry leaders met and prepared for future challenges. But with the changing environment, the SEMICON Europa 2009 show and conferences, held for the first time in Dresden, have been adapted and are focused on the real needs and challenges of the Semiconductor industry in Europe.
This year’s event will focus on the real needs! The SEMICON Europa show and conferences have been adapted and are focusing on the real needs and challenges of the Semiconductor industry in Europe.
1. Fab Enhancement - SEMICON Europa is focusing on the issues surrounding fab enhancement include sustainability, cost control and productivity.
- Tool Life-Cycle Management
- Agility and Productivity
- Energy Conservation
- Pushing Lithography Limits
2. Science Park - Research and Innovation
SEMICON Europa will spotlight the technologies and trends emerging from Europe's world class labs and research institutions. Meet with the most prime institutes at Semicon Europa's Science Park: Fraunhofer CNT, ENAS, IISB, IPA, IZM, IWS and VµE, IMEC, EFDS - European Society of Thin Films, Semitec, Dresden, MiPlaza, ... and many more
3. Secondary Equipment, Services and Technology Pavilion - The secondary and refurbished equipment market is growing each year, especially in Europe. Customers looking for carefully refurbished equipment that is fulfilling their production needs and making use of a cost advantage. Meet at the dedicated pavilion and discuss your requirements with the leading suppliers.
In addition to the above, programs are held as in previous years on the following topics.
- MEMS / MST
- Advanced Packaging and Testing
- SEMI Industry Standards
- Market Briefing
- Executive Summit
SEMI is the global industry association serving the manufacturing supply chains for the microelectronic, display and photovoltaic industries. SEMI member companies are the engine of the future, enabling smarter, faster and more economical products that improve our lives. Since 1970, SEMI has been committed to helping members grow more profitably, create new markets and meet common industry challenges. SEMI maintains offices in Austin, Bangalore, Beijing, Brussels, Hsinchu, Moscow, San Jose, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Tokyo, and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit www.semi.org.
Carlos Lee/SEMI Europe
Tel: +32 2 289 64 90
- Market Info
- Events & Tradeshows
- SEMI Members