EHS / Sustainability Pavilion at SEMICON West (July 2009)
As an EHS professional, you are aware of the growing importance of EHS and Sustainability issues for your company, as well as other companies you work with. This year SEMICON West is adding a new EHS / Sustainability Pavilion to give businesses a targeted area to feature their EHS products and / or services. We think that your business would be a great asset to this pavilion and we hope you can be a part of it. The SEMICON West EHS / Sustainability Pavilion will provide direct opportunities for companies to market their value to a wide variety of customers in the semiconductor, display and photovoltaic industries.
The EHS / Sustainability Pavilion, located in the South Hall of the Moscone Center, is a great opportunity to be a part of SEMICON West 2009 (July 14 – 16). SEMICON West draws over 40,000 professional attendees from the world’s leading microelectronics technology companies – companies responsible for every major technology breakthrough since the birth of the integrated circuit.
Purchasing sustainable products and services is important for businesses that have sustainability as part of their corporate goals. Over 79% of SEMICON West visitors are involved in product selection and purchasing. Let these companies know that you can help them with their sustainability goals by exhibiting at the EHS Sustainability Pavilion.
Exhibiting in the new SEMICON West EHS / Sustainability Pavilion will draw interest from exhibitors and attendees who want to see the latest EHS products and services. Other benefits of exhibiting at the SEMICON West EHS / Sustainability Pavilion include:
- Visibility that your company offers sustainability related products and / or services
- Pre-show promotion on the SEMICON West 2009 website and EHS Advantage Newsletter
- Online company listing and access to an eventLeads portal and its upgrades to market your presence
- Included in SEMICONNECT, the online SEMICON West visitor search engine.
- Access to the pre-show and post-show visitor lists, allowing you an additional opportunity to market your services to potential customers, even after the show
- Access to Exhibitor Invites, a new marketing tool allows exhibitors to create their own customized email marketing campaign utilizing pre-formatted HTML templates
- Flyer in the Literature Carousel that will promote all exhibitors participating in the EHS / Sustainability Pavilion
- One free pass to the EHS SEMICON West program, “Government and Industry Briefing on Federal EHS Directions”
- Simplicity of implementation with a cost effective, all-inclusive package not only saves you in dollars, but also in valuable time, allowing you to focus your efforts on promoting your presence at the show
Standard Pipe-and-Drape Mini Booth
Standard 5x8 booth package configuration, using pipe-and-drape solution, which includes:
Price with Drayage
- SEMI Member: $42 / sq ft ($1,680 per unit)
- Nonmember: $53 / sq ft ($2,120 per unit)
Price without Drayage
- SEMI Member: $40 / sq ft ($1,600 per unit)
- Nonmember: $50 / sq ft ($2,000 per unit)
NOTE: Orders received after June 12th are subject to a 30% surcharge on furnishings.
The drayage option includes all the elements listed above plus 200lbs of drayage (material handling), which means that up to 200lbs of material / collateral can be delivered to your booth. Shipping to the pre-show warehouse or to Moscone Center is the responsibility of the exhibitor (see Material Handling form on the online Exhibitor Service Manual for more information).
Payment is due in full at the time of application to secure the booth location. EHS Pavilion booths will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis, but will be positioned for optimal access to the show floor. Please click here for a map of Pavilion location and booth numbers.
Don’t delay to take advantage of this new exhibit area feature for the best pricing and the maximum time to promote your participation.
The Application / Contract and Guidelines are located here. To ensure a location, within the EHS Pavilion, please mark the check box for “Other” on Section 4 of the application and write EHS Pavilion in that section.
Please submit the completed application via email to email@example.com or via fax to 1.408.943.7953.
A complete list of all EHS and Sustainability programs and events at SEMICON West 2009 / Intersolar North America 2009 is located here.
The web address for this page is: http://www.semiconwest.org/programsandevents/ctr_029737
This page was first created on May 14, 2009. This page was last updated on June 10, 2009.
This page is sponsored by: