Webinar: Semiconductor Industry Forecast Preview
Tuesday, November 3, 2009 at 10:00 am (PST)
SEMI Industry Research & Statistics invites our members to a free one-hour Webinar on November 3. Hear a preview of key findings from the upcoming World Fab Forecast report set to release mid-November 2009 and the latest materials market data. Ask questions of our analysts during this hour long Webinar. Reserve your spot today by registering now!
Christian Gregor Dieseldorff, senior analyst, director of Market Research, will provide a comprehensive preview of fab spending, equipping, construction, closures, capacity and growth. The last publication of the report released mid August 2009 estimated over 60% growth in fab spending for 2010 and about 4% to 5% growth in installed capacity.
- Who are the “Fantastic Six" and how are they expected to contribute about half of all fab spending in 2010?
- How will fab spending for 2009 and 2010 look like for construction projects and equipping clean room facilities?
- Who is spending and how is this spending affecting the installed capacity for this 2009 and 2010?
- How many fabs are closing in 2009 and how many are expected to begin construction or even operation in 2010?
Dan Tracy, senior director, Industry Research & Statistics, will wrap up with latest SEMI data for the materials market including a silicon forecast and an outlook from the soon to be released Global Semiconductor Packaging Materials Outlook.
- The materials market has rebounded sharply since early 2009. Is it poised for growth in 2010 as semiconductor unit shipments continue to increase?
- Will advanced materials remain the key driver for overall materials revenue growth?
The Webinar will include audience interactivity and a 15-minute Q&A session with the presenters.
When: Tuesday, November 3, 2009 at 10:00am PST/ 1:00pm EST
This Webinar is free to SEMI Members and $25.00 for non-members.
Advance registration is required.
October 13, 2009