May 16-18, 2011
Saratoga Springs, NY
A great technical conference delivers great topics and great speakers. The IEEE/SEMI Advanced Semiconductor Manufacturing Conference (ASMC 2011) is the annual go-to forum showcasing the microelectronics industry's best known methods for creating and managing efficient, cost effective collaborations between device makers, suppliers and academia, and for implementing factory enhancements and cycle-time improvements.
- “From Contract to Collaboration: Delivering a New Approach to Semiconductor Manufacturing”—Norm Armour, Vice President and General Manager, Fab 8, GLOBALFOUNDRIES
- "Semiconductor Technology: Trends, Challenges, & Opportunties"”—Dr. Gary Patton, Vice President, Semiconductor Research & Development Center, IBM Systems and Technology Group
- "A Capital Markets View on Manufacturing: Opportunities and Challenges"—Peter Wright, Director of Research, Tradition Equities
- Advanced Equipment, Materials & Processes
- Advanced Lithography
- Advanced Metrology
- Advanced Process Development and Control
- Data Management
- Defect Inspection and Yield Optimization I & II
- Factory Optimization I & II
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Issues (interactive poster)
Panel Discussion: Models for Successful Partnerships in Semiconductor Manufacturing
- David Lamers, editor-in-chief, semiMD (moderator)
- Dr. Walid Ali, Senior Manager, Research and Development, Advanced Technology Investmant Company (ATIC)
- Olivier Demolliens, LETI Equipment Asset Manager, CEA-Leti
- Michael Fancher, Vice President for Business Development and Economic Outreach, College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering (CNSE)
- Ari Komeran, Industry Development Manager/Director of EMEA, Intel Corp.
More ASMC Highlights
- GLOBALFOUNDRIES Fab 8 Luther Forest Tour and reception at historic Canfield Casino (registration required)
- ASMC interactive poster session and reception
- EUV Lithography Tutorial (presented by Obert Wood, GLOBALFOUNDRIES)
- 3D IC Tutorial (presented by Prof. James Lu, RPI)
- ISMI Co-located Session: "Collaboration and the Future of Semiconductor Manufacturing"
ASMC 2011 Best Paper Award
All papers presented at ASMC will be considered for the ASMC 2011 Entegris Best Paper Award, which will be announced following the conference and awarded at ASMC 2012.
ASMC 2010 Entegris Best Paper was awarded to:
“Leveraging Blanket Wafer Film Inspection to Efficiently Characterize Root Cause
forLithographic Micro-Masking Patterning Defects”—Sridhar Ramaswamy, MichaelGuse, Michael Linnane, IBM Corporation; Nithin Yathapu, William Peterson, KLA-Tencor; Gerhard Lembach, GLOBALFOUNDRIES
2010 ASMC Best Student Paper, sponsored by ISMI was awarded to:“Neural Networks for Advanced Process Control”—Zubin Mevawalla, Gary May, Mark Kiehlbauch, Georgia Institute of Technology
| || |
The Saratoga Hilton is sold out. For alternate hotels, transportation, dining and area information, visit Discover Saratoga.
Justify Your Attendance
Use our justification letter template to show why your attendance at ASMC 2011 will benefit you and your organization.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Marlene Sibley at +1.408.943.6988 or email@example.com.
Authors who submitted abstracts have been notified. Accepted authors, please visit the Author Instructions for guidelines.
ASMC CommitteeSEMI and IEEE thank the ASMC Committee members, who volunteer countless hours in support of ASMC.