SEMI Member Webcast for Industry Strategy Symposium (ISS 2008) Registration Open
SEMI has announced that it will hold a live market briefing from the SEMI Industry Strategy Symposium (ISS) 2008. The webcast will feature top ISS speakers who will present forecast highlights and their outlook for the semiconductor, capital equipment and electronic materials industries for 2008 and beyond.
The webcast will occur on Monday, January 14, and will begin at 12:00pm PST.
Executive and analyst participants for the event include:
- Stanley T. Myers, president and CEO, SEMI
- Jim Feldhan, president, Semico Research Corporation
- Bill McClean, president, IC Insights
- TBD, VLSI Research
- Dean Freeman, research vice president, Gartner Dataquest
- Dan Tracy, senior director, Industry Research and Statistics, SEMI
To register for the event, please visit http://www.videonewswire.com/event.asp?id=44549.
In addition to registering, attendees should sign on five minutes prior to the start time. Attendees will respond to prompts for name, company affiliation, and email address before joining the call. Digitized replay will be available following the live teleconference (replay information TBA).
For additional information, including replay information, contact Scott Smith at 1.408.943.7957.