Fundamentals of Product Marketing
Location: SEMI® Headquarters, 3081 Zanker Road, San Jose, CA 95134
National winner of American Society of Association Executives Certificate of Achievement in Education
Steering your company's products successfully through the complex and constantly changing semiconductor equipment and materials marketplace takes technical expertise, business savvy and a thorough understanding of the product marketing process. Fundamentals of Product Marketing teaches just that—it provides specific A to Z product marketing skills that are directly applicable to the semiconductor equipment and materials professional. Considered a “must take” course throughout the industry, it is taught by five to seven senior industry marketing executives that have 20–35 years industry experience.
You will learn to:
- Develop your role for optimum effectiveness
- Implement the process for successful product development
- Position your products to meet strategies in the market
- Gather research based upon your product's life cycle
- Successfully launch a product
- Develop realistic forecasts
- Develop a strategic marketing plan
For a complete outline, pricing and registrations button, please click here. This will direct you to our co-sponsor, Quest Team, Inc., which conducts the course.
For any questions, please contact Quest Team at 1.408.261.3484 or email@example.com.
For more information, please click here.