Senior Manager, Photovoltaics-Europe
Location: Berlin, Germany
Start date: July 2009
The PV Group is a SEMI special interest group dedicated to serving the PV manufacturing supply chain. Members of the PV Group provide the related equipment, materials and services necessary to produce photovoltaic cells and modules. The PV Group is committed to grid parity for solar energy as well as fostering the growth and prosperity of its members. Find out more at www.pvgroup.org.
The Senior Manager, Photovoltaics at SEMI Europe will work with all relevant SEMI European and Russian members as well as prospective members to provide high value services in response to industry priorities.
- Manage Europe PV Standards Committee and task forces and provide technical and procedural guidance for the development of SEMI International Standards Program.
- Develop effective communication with SEMI PV Group member and prospective member companies, their customers and other stakeholders in the PV industry.
- Supports the European head of Sales & Membership to recruit and sell SEMI memberships and standards participation to European PV related companies.
- Support SEMI Europe PV program/event planning and execution for Photovoltaic activities in close collaboration with support staff in Europe and SEMI HQ.
Experience & Technical Skills
- 6 years progressive experience in PV, semiconductor or related industry, with demonstrated ability to readily assimilate the various photovoltaic technologies and to effectively understand and communicate on complex issues with related technical and business leaders as well as internal staff.
- Experience in business development and/or technical marketing is desired. Has developed global contacts, with relationships and credibility within the PV community and particularly in Germany and other European countries with active solar markets.
- Strong German and English verbal, including presentation, and writing skills are a must. Other European language skills a plus.
- Significant travel required.
Contact: Carlos Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org