Silicon Manufacturer's Group Information
Silicon Manufacturers Group
The Silicon Manufacturer's Group acts as an independent special interest group of SEMI® members who produce polycrystalline silicon, monocrystalline silicon or silicon wafers (e.g., as cut, polished, epi, etc.) including both reclaimed or reworked wafers as well as silicon-on-insulator (SOI) wafers. The purpose of the group is to facilitate collective efforts on issues related to the silicon industry including the development of market information and statistics about the silicon industry and the semiconductor market.
Recent Press Releases:
- Silicon Shipment Levels Decline in Third Quarter 2015 (Nov 2015)
- SEMI Announces Continued Annual Growth for Silicon Shipment Volumes (Oct 2015)
- Record Shipment Levels Continue into the Second Quarter 2015 (Aug 2015)
- First Quarter 2015 Silicon Wafer Shipments Reach Record Levels (May 2015)
- Silicon Wafer Shipments Reach Record Levels in 2014 (Feb 2015)
The Executive Committee consists of members from the following companies:
- LG Siltron, Inc.
- Okmetic OYJ
- Shin Etsu Handotai, Co., Ltd.
- Siltronic AG
- GlobalWafers Co., Ltd.
- SUMCO Corp.
- SunEdison Semiconductor
For more information, please contact:
Edward D. Graham, Jr., senior director for Consortia Interfaces, SEMI
14336 Soula Drive NE
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87123-1929
- Market Info
- Events & Tradeshows