|SUMMARY|||||AGENDA|||||SHORT COURSES|||||EXHIBITS|||||CONFERENCE PRICING|||||NETWORKING|||||NEWS|||||LOCATION|||||CFA|||||FLEXI AWARDS|
|Co-located with: |
2018FLEX—From Materials to Markets
Thank you for attending 2018FLEX!
Revisit some of the highlights from the conference and read our post-conference summary.
Created with flickr slideshow.
NEW! 2018FLEX is co-located with MEMS & Sensors Technical Congress (MSTC). This partnership adds a deeper dimension to the technical and business base of the event. FLEX attendees have the opportunity to attend general MSTC presentations, and vice versa, as well as participating in joint networking events, raising the impact and productivity for all attendees.For the past 17 years, the Flexible Electronics Conference and Exhibition—2018FLEX— have been witnessing flexible hybrid electronics grow from a newly established technology to a rapidly developing technology leading changes in IoT, smart medtech, smart automotive, smart manufacturing and more.
- Maximize your industry connection
- Discover new technology developments
- Collaborate with both FHE and MEMS & Sensors colleagues
With over 600+ attendees, FLEX is the premier event of the year to kick off 2018. From fundamental materials to applications and end users, we cover an extensive range of topic areas in 3 days packed with information. MSTC and FLEX attendees are encouraged to attend each other’s talks.
- LEARN about the latest technology developments at the 3 days technical conference from 120+ speakers from FLEX and MSTC, we cover all the bases to make the largest impact on your R&D.
- INTERACT with your customers, industry colleagues, and academia inside the bustling Exhibit Hall. Celebrate R&D in its purest form. Tinker with conductive inks and admire the newest flexible displays. Flex materials in the stress-testing booths. Participate in the FLEXTalks for short demonstrations and don’t forget to ask questions!
- CONNECT and create the strategic business connections at the Welcome Reception and the Networking Reception. Discuss pressing matters at the Women in Tech Breakfast.
- DISCOVER the R&D accomplishments at acclaimed academic universities through our Student Posters gallery.
Join us in the idyllic seaside city of Monterey, California on February 12-15, 2018.
See you at 2018FLEX & MSTC 2018!
Exhibitor and Sponsorship
+1 (408) 943-6900
Download the 2018FLEX App
FLEX Executive Committee